Welcome to the The Beacon Online Application
APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
The following are credit guidelines set forth by Comet Management Services, Inc. regarding the approval of rental applications. They are as follows:
- New Employment
Employer must verify new employment by letter stating starting date, position and salary.
- Current Employment
Employer must verify starting date, position, and salary.
- If the prospective resident has been employed less than three years by the current employer, the name of company, address, supervisor, telephone number, applicant's position and salary of former employer must be provided to the leasing consultant.
- SALARY QUALIFICATIONS
- Gross monthly income of leaseholder(s) must be three (3) times the monthly rent.
The application will be denied if the prospective applicant has been evicted from a residential dwelling.
- Previous Residency
If the prospective applicant has resided at the current residence for less than one (1) year, it is necessary for the applicant to provide the leasing consultant with the former landlord's name, telephone number, residency address, length of occupancy and rent. Rent must have been paid as agreed and the resident must have been in "good standing" with the previous landlord.
- Current Residency The residency of the applicant will be verified. Rent must be paid as agreed and applicant must be in "good standing" with the current landlord.
- AGE REQUIREMENT
- Minimum age of applicant is twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Roommate or spouse as leaseholder must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- If a Roommate or spouse is under twenty-one (21) years of age, the roommate or spouse's salary may not be used for salary requirements.
- CREDIT REQUIREMENTS
- Credit History
A credit history for the past three years will be used to evaluate the application.
- Negative Rating
1. Liens and/or civil judgments must be satisfied.
2. An account over ninety (90) days is considered negative; excluding student loans, medical bills or debt incurred under twenty-one (21) years of age.
3. An account transferred to collection is considered negative.
4. A charge off is considered negative.
5. A utility collection must be paid and proof of payment is necessary. Bankruptcy must be discharged and current credit after the discharge must be as agreed. In order to meet our credit requirements, the leaseholder must not have more than one (1) out of three (3) negative ratings.
- Roommate leaseholders and spouse leaseholders must both meet the qualifications to qualify.
- There may be situations whereby the leaseholders will be requested to pay first and last month's rent.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Residents and occupants must submit to a criminal background check. An application will be rejected if residents or occupants have been:
- Convicted of a sexually-oriented or child victim-oriented offense.
- Required to register as a sex offender.
- Convicted of a felonious drug related crime.
Management reserves the right to add or delete any or all of the above guidelines and qualifications.
IN MOST SITUATIONS, THE APPLICANT(S) WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN SEVENTY-TWO (72) HOURS IF THE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED OR REJECTED.
I have read and understand the guidelines and qualifications for The Beacon.
There is a $50.00 Application Fee and a $150.00 Administrative Fee that must be paid when you submit your application.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.